Tuesday 5 June 2007

Newsupdate

Hey, thank all of you for the emails and sms. All it means that I now have to remember to give a different number when someone asks me how old I am.

Here for all of you the promissed contact info:

You can still contact me via my regular e-mail account.
The ship I am on is called the Silver Cloud
and when i am not working (so that would be hardly ever) you can reach me by calling
0042 36 63 08 65 47

This number probably even works via satelite when the ship is not in port, otherwhise take a look at the cruise itinary at Silversea.com to see when I am near land.

Hope all of you are well,
Miss ya loads and having a good time (all in all)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Get outta town I am so jealous! you look like you're having an amazing time put up some more photos!!!

I read your other blog first hence my confusion! but wow go you! When do you meet again!?

I'll send you a message see if you get it! :)

Keep it real, miss you!
Fi