Monday 28 May 2007

Sea to Sea

Hi there all of you, just a quick one to say that I am alive and well - cruising somewhere in the middle of the mediterranean sea.

I got to Nice ok, was a very difficult start on the ship and I am still not quite sure what to think of all of it. There was a flood in my cabin the first night on board and as we set sail headded for the last 2 days of the Canes Film festival I did feel a little sick. Yesterday we were at the F1 GP in Monte Carlo and today was our day out at see. There are heavy winds and I am surprised at how well I am actually coping with it as the ship is constantly rolling back and forth quite heavily.

Anyway, here a little picture for you to be envious and I will prepare a full length post a little laster when I have some more time.

No comments: