Friday 29 June 2007

Updates

Well, thought it was time for an update. I have lots of new pictures for I was on 2 volcanoes and in a few other places since my last post. Mt. Etna (in Sicily) was very interesting and this week we are were in Santorini and Mykonos, where we had a look at some of the volcanoes in this region. Nice scenery but wow, this is life in the oven. So hot that even the Ship's AC can't cope with it. We are in Athens today and I think the temperatures here must be about 40 something °Celsius. We are changing over guests today, so not much time however photos are in preparation....

regards to everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn´t you answer my emails alex?

Alex said...

I do try and answer my e-mails, and I have been managing with only about 2 weeks delay which for me at the moment is quite good, however I do not who you are as you posted annonymous..... Identify and I will send you an e-mail, give me your address and you may even get a postcard.