Thursday 30 November 2006

Working

It is now about 4 months since I started my job with the new hotel & chain in Berlin. Opening up a new hotel has been a challenge for me and everyone involved. The long hours are starting to get more and more strenuous. Nevertheless I think that it is a good idea to try and hang in there for a little longer in the hope to complete the startup and learn some more even though I really miss the snow, the mountains, being able to ski and most importantly my friends back in Whistler.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Alex!
What a good idea, yes I would love to hit up Europe, however don't quite have the cash! I sent you a post card yesterday before I realised you had left me a message! How random is that, we must be in tune :)! Good to hear from you, take care xx